Motor Insurance

With "Auto Insurance" plans, you protect yourself and your vehicle against potential damages. With "Compulsory Traffic Insurance" you cover the damages and losses suffered by the other party in case of a traffic accident; and with "Green Card Insurance," you secure damages that may occur during your international travels.

Motor Own Damage (MOD)

Comprehensive motor own damage insurance provides protection for your vehicle against a wide range of risks with special comprehensive coverage.

Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (MTPL)

Under Motor Third Party Liability Insurance, we provide coverage for any damage you inflict upon other vehicles or third parties in an accident up to legal limits.

Green Card Insurance

Enjoy driving your car in other countries with Green Card Insurance. Green Card Insurance provides coverage for any damage you may encounter during your travels according to the laws of the country you are in.