Personal accident insurance provides coverage for following risks posed by sudden and unexpected accidents.
- Permanent Disability
- Daily Indemnity
- Treatment Expenses
Below cases shall not be considered accident:
- Diseases and resulting disease related cases,
- Try and attempt to suicide whatever the mental or psychological state is.
- Use of narcotic drug, alcohol, pills and harmful substances.
Below cases are excluded from coverage:
- War, revolution, riot, uprising and resulting chaos,
- Committed and attempted murder and crimes,
- Joining strikes, labor movements and public movements,
- Insured consciously puts themselves at risk.
Unless contracted otherwise, following shall be excluded from the insurance:
- Riding motorbike and moped,
- Offshore fishery and hunting in high mountains,
- Sports competition and races,
- Earthquake, flood, volcanic eruption and land slide.