Scope of Coverage:
Insurer covers expenses which may be incurred by sudden or unexpected failure during regular operation after trial period or during cleaning, maintenance, revision and repositioning or standing at the same workplace, of electric machines, equipment or information processing systems with specified type, quantity, production year, nature and insurance value, and indicated as independent or individual units.
- Negligence, fault, mistake, carelessness of or sabotage by employees or third persons,
- Theft or attempted theft in the locality of the insured assets,
- Defective design and material,
- Short circuit, high voltage, and induction current influences,
- Fire, thunderbolt, any explosions; and resulting efforts of extinguishing, washing and saving,
- Risk of blast, tarnishing and carbon black,
- Natural disasters such as storm, storm water, flood, landslide, land subsidence other than earthquake,
- Impact of water and moisture, and consequent corrosion damages,
- Other non-exempted cases giving rise to material loss and damage, and resulting repair expenses and substitution prices shall be covered.
- Strike, Lockout, Riot, Civil Commotions and Malicious Damage and Terror Clause